Happy Birthday Baby

by 18.29 0 komentar

Baby, two years ago, I met a man with his seriousness tell me that he loves me. I thought he was just like my other friends, but he proved that he was not and I totally was wrong. So he is you, the man I love very much. I still remember the first time you shoot me. I still remember how I felt the first time you say it. It was amazing, you were amazing. I knew from that every moment on. I would be your whole world and you would be mine.
You are a million things that I never could have imagined. Even though I think that I haven’t been the best friend for you, the way you look at me teels the opposite. I have learnt so much from you and will continue do so for the years to come. Hove to forgive, how to love unconditionally, hpw to cherish every small things in life. You have made my life worthwhile.
Im here when you need me. I wont always get it right, but I will always be here and I’ll always try. I hope you’re always happy, always healty, I hope you’ll stay in Allah’s path. I hope Allah always guide and light every step of your way. I love you so much Bebek. Happy 21st birthday my best man. You are, without a doubt, the best thing that’s ever happened to me. 

                                                                            
                                                Friday, 19th of Februari 2016

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar